Adobe Creative Cloud Problems

I’ve just been upgraded to Adobe CC here at work and right away my KM Macros don’t work the same as they did in all previous versions. Any ideas?

Hey Grant,

That’s not enough information to comment on – please be more specific.

-Chris

Perhaps your macro group is set to only work in the old versions of the
programs.
So they are not active now since the programs has new names.
Also if your macros use the activate program these needs to be changed as
well.
But as Chris writes. We need more info. Maybe a screenshot of the macro or
the macro itself.

tir. 15. dec. 2015 kl. 21.49 skrev ccstone <
kmforum@forum.keyboardmaestro.com>:

How's this? BTW, running Yosemite.

In which Adobe CC program are you trying to run this macro?

ons. 16. dec. 2015 kl. 14.35 skrev grazer5 <
kmforum@forum.keyboardmaestro.com>:

InDesign

Latest version (CC 2015)?

Try sending the macro and I can test it.

How do I send a Macro?
Kinda new to this

Hey Grant,

Scope this out:

https://wiki.keyboardmaestro.com/Forum?&#Sharing_Images_and_Macro_Files_on_the_Forum

-Chris

1 Like

Ok, I posted it to a new one. Thanks

I have now downloaded the macro and it executes fine on my Mac running OS X Yosemite 10.10.5, KM 7.0.2 and InDesign CC 2015.2 (11.2.0.99).
Have you made any changes to the keyboard shortcuts in InDesign, which perhaps conflicts?

Have you tried to restart the computer?

Actually, come to think of it, I haven’t rebooted! I’ll give it a try this morning. Thanks.

Grant Zerkee
gzerkee@me.com

That is good.
Please report back if it worked.

Sendt fra min iPhone

Well, did a reboot yesterday. It’s a little better, but still goofed up. We’re all supposed to be switching over to CC tomorrow. I’ll probably just rewrite the macros for CC. Happy Holidays to everyone!

Try adding a pause of 0.5 second at the start.

Didn’t work Jimmy

Also noticed that CC Indesign has a few more push buttons in the page size dialog as well as the Step and Repeat dialog.

What are you trying to accomplish with the macro?

I have many macros I using working with the latest verision of InDesign.

I work at a small company and one of the things we do a lot of is print small flat cards. The macro I sent you is the most used, probably 20 times a day during our busy periods. It’s to step and repeat 12 up, 3.667 x 4.25” on a 11 x 17 sheet.

I’ve rewritten all of my macros already, because as I said, there’s more Tabs to push in CC. I have my Mac set up for full keyboard commands, that’s why they weren’t working because the dialog boxes are different.

Thanks for your help

Grant Zerkee
gzerkee@me.com