I have a macro that would like the following:
- Once triggered it performs some simple tasks
- A dialog is presented and waits on a single keypress
- Depending on which key was pressed it performs one of several actions
- If key1 do action1
- If key2 do action2
- If key3 do action3
- If key4 do action4
Notice that I want:
- a single macro
- a single keypress rather than a key followed by pressing a button or return key.
- mouse input is prohibited - keyboard only
Is this possible? If yes, how do I implement it?