[Bank Statement Download Script] Set link or perform JavaScript?

@JMichaelTX Thanks, I will test the above suggestions and get back to you.

I am a little confused on your video post because my short clip shows exactly the same thing as your video. Shall I assume that you posted the video for others?

Since I could not read your animated GIF (too small), I posted a video that is for everyone's benefit. I wanted everyone to see that the macro will definitely work, if setup correctly. If you did exactly what is in my video, then great! That's one less issue to deal with.

Aah!. I understand. Try this: Control click on the GIF, select “open image in new window”, hold COMMAND and press the “+” key several times. Alternately you can just COMMAND + "++ repeatedly to view something then COMMAND “-” (minus) to go back to the original size. Another option is to hold CONTROL and use two fingers to slide up on the track pad which will zoom in on the GIF (if you have a track pad setup the right way).

Maybe not. I'm very familiar with how to enlarge an image on a page (which I had already done).
But doing so in this case results in a very blurred image, still hard to read.
IMO, it is best to post the actual video in cases like this.

But at this point it is irrelevant. I have posted my video on how to get an XPath that you can follow.