Clicking on all Images in Found Images Collection

I have web page, where there are (in my test situation) two identical buttons, that I want to click

The condition overlays both buttons correctly

But the loop over the found images only ever works on one of the images. Or at least I only get one alert. It also only overlays one button. The buttons are underneath each other.

Ideas?

Hey @Sandro,

I'll wager that a 1-2 second pause after the alert will allow you to see both.

-Chris

Well... you'd loose :slight_smile:

Still the same. The alert is not covering the buttons btw.

Hey @Sandro,

Hmm...

Oh, I see. I read your alert action as a notification action.

This works fine for me as long as I hit the Continue button:

So I'm not sure where you're going wrong...

Try turning OFF the pause-until action and testing ONLY the for-each action.

-Chris

I removed the Pause action (that was only for debugging anyway) and checked, that I actually hit the continue button :wink: Still nothing...

Then I did some more testing and figured it out by chance. It works if I choose "in all screens", where I had chosen "in front window". It doesn't make sense to me though, we are talking about two buttons in the very same browser tab.

I am okay now, because the window is full screen anyway and the buttons only appear in that window.

But is it a Bug or a Feature?

Thanks

Hey @Sandro,

Front window is the active window that you're able to type into or otherwise interact with.

-Chris

Well, I know... and all buttons are in the front window

Hey @Sandro,

Okay. If front-window is not working correctly then you should a make a bug-report to Peter.

Ideally this should include a basic macro, a test case that fails, and version numbers of KM and macOS.

-Chris

As you seem to agree that this is not as it is supposed to be: I‘ll do that. Hopefully it can be replicated easily

Thanks

Sandro

A question: are you using Chrome as your browser? The current version of Chrome is borked in such a way that KM's front window actions no longer work correctly, so if that's what you're using, it would explain why the macro works when searching for images in the main screen but not in the front window. (Incidentally, Safari doesn't have this problem, so front window based actions still work fine with it)

1 Like

I am indeed using Chrome or at least a Chromium based browser

So we got that covered as well, thanks for chiming in

Hey @Sandro,

Ah, that slipped my mind – since I use Safari as my daily driver. Thanks Gabe!

See this:

Found Images suddenly broken

-Chris

1 Like

Did you ever get a resolution? I'm having the same issue.

Hey @nrightnour,

Did you read the follow up thread?

-Chris