I've used a macro for 1,5 years. This morning when I started the machine, it decided to not work for no apparent reason. The only difference might be that it synced some other macros from my other machine that is an M1 (this one is Intel). I haven't tested it on my M1 machine yet. Tried restarting all software and rebooting the machine, no issues. All other macros work.
I re-created the exact same macro chain within the macro. Then it works. I re-enabled the old macro-chain (that is identical): it doesn't work.
The symptom is that the macro chain refuses to switch window, no matter which title it has. Even removing all other things, inside this faulty macro chain, it refuses to switch window.
System: macOS Monterey 12.6.2
iMac Pro (Intel).
I need to figure out why this happened, it's one of my most used macros, and it just costed me 30 minutes of debugging. I've attached the macro to this post. The one that is enabled works. The one that it disabled doesn't.
Faulty Macro.kmmacros (8.2 KB)