How to archive unused KBM macros?

I've tried both now. The extension works on Brave, except that it cannot authorize some aspect of my email account

Warning. Permission to access current Chrome profile email is not granted. Email is not accessible. License Key cannot be validated.

Paid features are disabled.

so it cannot confirm that I have a paid version. It does work in it's Free mode. Cool. I've written the developer asking what it might take to support Brave and not heard back yet. He's notoriously slow, and obviously this is not a high priority.

Arc is only for MacOS 12.0 and above. I have 10.15, Catalina. So it's another item on the list of things to motivate my trying Opencore Legacy Patcher.

Wow, yes. I was just writing a macro and the fan became louder: KM Editor was at >70% and KM Engine at >20% CPU, not peaks, they stayed at these values, and typing became sluggish.

I remembered this post, and it was indeed because of KM evaluating a menu item availability, which I hadn't noticed: