How to create a shortcut that Edits the Last Used Macro?

Hi, @adamg. When you say...

...are you referring to the macro I contributed in this thread or the new one I shared in the macro group?

If the latter, I have no idea why you would need to add a pause. If you are referring to the former, I suggest you download and use the latter.

Hey Jim :wave:

The latter one?!

We two already talked about the latter one and KM 10 - do you remember?! You also mentioned in our conversation that Adam (@adamg ) is also using KM 10 like I do …

By the way I haven’t had the time to look after my issue with your macro yet …

Greetings from Germany :de:

Tobias

I remember discussing this with you, but I wanted to confirm @adamg's observation.

As I shared with you, I cannot think of any reason why the latter would stumble on v10.2.

Hi @_jims - it's the latter I'm referring to.

Btw, that wasn't a complaint! I love the macro, it works for me just fine (after I added the pause at the beginning)...

So please don't view my comment as a negative, my problem is 100% solved thanks to you!

Hum, that's interesting as I can't think why a pause would be required.

Incidentally, earlier today I uploaded Edit a Recently Executed Macro, Version 2.0. The new version includes a few enhancements and one bug fix. I suggest you download it when you get the opportunity.

If you have any feedback, please do include it in that thread. Thanks.

Certainly; I didn't take it as such. I just like to help fix issues if they do arise.