How to install Plug-In Actions in Keyboard Maestro 5.3.2?

Hello,
i can’t simply drop the zip archive on the Keyboard Maestro application dock icon. It seems it works only on higher versions. I have also tried to put the the unpacked zip folder into Library/Application Support/Keyboard Maestro/Keyboard Maestro Actions - but no success to see this action in list. :-/

Support for third-party plug-ins only works with Keyboard Maestro version 6 and higher.

I just want add “Execute Script in Terminal” plug-in into my old machine… So i guess there is no way to do it. I undrestand

No, plugins were only added in 6.x.

However the plugin is just a nice UI on a script, so you can probably take the script out of the plugin archive, and execute it with an Execute AppleScript action.

@Servok, I guess you are speaking of my Execute a Script in Terminal plugin.

If you're going to do what @peternlewis has suggested above you have to change the "getvariable"-style syntax (which is KM7 only) in the AppleScript to the old syntax. See here how to do it. But I'm not even sure if the old syntax was already supported in KM5. (?)

If it doesn't work then strip the Variables part of the script or use the script contained in version 1.0.1 of the plugin which should be compatible with KM5 (but it doesn't allow you to use KM variables in the Terminal).