I bought the License

i tried to download the crack one, but most functions, especially typings are disabled, notwithstanding applications launch are still available. in fact, the more important thing is that i think we should pay the good software and let it survive. Quickeys was a good example they were no long updating, though i wanted to pay them.
スクリーンショット 2023-08-28 午後6.10.09

what does it mean : Time Saved: 8 months ?

Don’t do that, support small developers. :wink:

This is just an estimate of how much time it would have taken you do manually do what Keyboard Maestro does for your. Mine tells me 3 years on a MacBook I just got last month... but I have a LOT of macros, and some of them are either 1) quite complex or 2) triggered every second or every few seconds (at least while I’m working).

1 Like

@Pyxis You post here that you have tried pirated software, are not satisfied with the result and come to the conclusion that you should pay for good software? :joy:

4 Likes

then you miss out the point.
at least i want everyone of you to realize what would go wrong with the cracked one.

yes ! you got my point.
do you mean the Time Saved is an estimation of time that i would gain by using the this software ?

Gain? Perhaps, but Peter Lewis (the developer) explained it succinctly here:

Here’s another comment from him in another post:

:man_facepalming:

Glad you decided to support the developer. @peternlewis makes a killer product, and works hard to support it.

4 Likes