After Update to macOS Catalina BETA 5, macOS Screen Shots Do NOT Appear in the KM Clipboard History

Maybe this is a Catalina beta5 problem?
Thank you for all inputs.

I don't have Catalina so I can't really comment, but do you mean screenshots taken by the KM action, or taken by the user's keyboard, or both?

I gotta ask, if you are using Sidecar in Catalina, does KM trigger on mouse clicks created by your finger on an iPad being used as a Sidecar device? Please, I really want to know!

I use the OS´ built-in screenshot function, where I can choose to to copy the screenshot to the system clipboard.

macOS has several different keys for taking screenshots, which one were you using? I'd be happy to test it on pre-Catalina.

Just the normal built in for which you can use a built-in shortcut – and then choose options, see picture.

Ok, well I'm pre-Catalina, and when I use CMD-Shift-5 to capture an image, or the whole screen, it doesn't put the image into the clipboard history either. So I don't think this is a Catalina issue.

I'm using KM 9.0 on macOS 10.14.6.

I just tested this running Keyboard Maestro 9.0.1d1 on macOS 10.14.5 (Mojave), and it worked fine.

Good to hear, thank you, so I just wait for the next small upgrade.

Still the here: KM still does not send screenshots to Clipboard history.
Any help from anyone?

Ctr + ⌘ + ⇧ + 4
Ctr + ⌘ + ⇧ + 3

Thank you, guxianbang. These shortcuts of course bring the screenshot into the MacOs Clipboard. Nevertheless these screenshots do not appear in Keyboard Maestro's «Clipboard History Switcher», at least on my system.

What KM and macOS versions are you running now?
FYI, it is working fine for me running Keyboard Maestro 9.0.4 on macOS 10.14.6 (Mojave).

I use KM 9.04 and Catalina 10.15.3 Beta.

The behaviour was doing right until Cataline, since then not any more.

Gruss –

Walter

Then I'd suggest that you report this to Apple as BETA issue.

Ok, thank you, I will do that. Although the issue exists since first Betas of Cataline and since then persisted.

I don't have an answer for you, but I can confirm that on my system, screenshots sent to the clipboard still show up fine in KM's clipboard history (version 9.0.4 here as well) on Catalina 10.15.2.