KM freezes frequently

KM freezes on me multiple times a day, both on my 8GB M1 MBA and my 32GB 2014 27" iMac, and I can't find any one consistent user behavior that makes it unresponsive—otherwise I'd elaborate. Can you see anything wrong in the attached sample from Activity Monitor?

Sample of Keyboard Maestro Engine.zip (26.3 KB)

During that sample, did KM freeze?

No, it didn't freeze during the capture of the sample.

Hi Airy,

Sorry, I missed this notification. No, it didn’t freeze during the capture of the sample.

I suspect that the people on this website who can read those Activity Monitor sample files will want a sample from when the freeze occurred.

If you define "freeze", it might help. How long is the freeze? Seconds? Minutes? If it's only a second or two, that may be the result of a KM feature, which is that KM (I believe) auto-saves all macros approximately one second after every macro edit. I deal with these "one second freezes" all day long. One way that might reduce this time is to reduce the overall size of your stored macros. How large is your "Keyboard Maestro Macros.plist" file? (Located in: ~/Library/Application Support/Keyboard Maestro/) Perhaps, if your file is large, we can find ways to reduce your file size thereby reducing the freeze durations.