Lightroom Cropping via Keyboard

Brilliant thank you. I get what you're saying, I'll have a play and see if I can tweak it for my set up. Cheers.

1 Like

Do note that there's a %CurrentMouse% token, letting you set the variable in a single operation.

One for the future, perhaps -- emulate the feature in Photoshop and similar where holding down the shift key when triggering the macro does a bigger nudge? Easy to implement with a second trigger and checking %TriggerValue% for the presence of that key.

But that's some nice work!

1 Like

Noted, thanks.

Indeed - these are the kinds of things I was referring to about the sort of things I'd implement if I was packaging this up as a more general solution (which would be a nice project to do for someone and a nice asset for the forum I'm sure). Lightroom already does something similar for positioning (there's actually three "sizes", normal, large, and fine movement, with various modifiers.

I do use various modifiers on other KM macros for other workflows. But for my workflow needs, this was unnecessary to implement, I just needed a fine nudge (minimum viable product and all that... :wink: )

Thanks for the help - I've cranked through over 1,000 images so far and it's been working great! :smiling_face: