Looking for an elegant way to paste named clipboards or variables into the Evernote title and body fields

if I have text in my clipboard and I want to paste as title of a newly created Evernote note, I use a macro I created which navigates to the text field, pastes the text and I then move the cursor to the body of the note and paste again.
I was just wondering if there is a faster more elegant way, a way to access the evernote note's title directly. I tried to paste the title into the Title field of show note info, but haven't found a way to get back into the note from there.
Ideally, I would like to be able to create 2 named clipboards or variables EvernoteTitle and EvernoteBody use them to create a new evernote note.
I will add tags and define the notebook subsequently in Evernote after the note was created.
thanks in advance for your time and help

The best way to create a new Evernote Note is using AppleScript.
I don't understand your workflow, but I don't see a need for using either Named Clipboards or Global Variables.
I have created a more general purpose Macro to create an EN Note from the user's selection. Hopefully that will either work for you, or provide an example you can mod to better suit your needs.

MACRO: Create Evernote Note from Selection

If you have questions about the Macro, please post them in the macro thread.

1 Like

thanks very much !