MACRO: Progress Bar v1.2
NEW VERSION 1.2
Delete the previous Progress Bar macro group before installing this version. Then everything will continue to work as befores.
CHANGES IN v1.2:
- No breaking changes.
- Now comes in a .ZIP file, and the Help has been moved into the file Progress Bar Help.rtfd. Just double click it to view it.
- New CancelButtonDisabled parameter can be set to 1 to disable the Cancel button, 0 to re-enable it.
- New CancelButtonText parameter can be used to change the text from "Cancel" to something else.
- New CancelButtonColor can be set to "blue", "white", or "yellow" (default).
PRIOR VERSION 1.1
- The parameter "Title" is now called "Text".
- The parameter "Text" is now "SubText".
- Help file (macro).
- Cancel Button.
- New "Title" parameter lets you set the title bar caption.
Progress Bar.v1.2.zip (278.3 KB)
Display a Progress Bar window:
With an optional custom title:
And some detail text:
And optionally a Cancel button:
There's example macros in the package. Let me know if you have questions, then I'll update this section as needed.
- If you have a prior version installed, delete it first. In other words, delete the "Progress Bar" macro group.
- Download the .ZIP file (above).
- Unzip the .ZIP file.
- The help file is "Progress Bar Help.rtfd".
- Double-click the file .kmmacros to load it into KM.
- It will create a group called "Progress Bar". You'll need to "enable" this group.
- Check out the examples.