MACRO: Reveal Macro Group

#MACRO: Reveal Macro Group

Requires OS/X Yosemite or higher

Reveal Macro Group.v1.0.kmmacros (7.6 KB)

This macro "syncs" the Keyboard Maestro "Groups" list with the currently selected macro. The usual use for this is when you do a Search, select the macro you're looking for, and want its group selected in the Groups list. Just run this macro, and it will be.

10 Likes

Nice. Just what I was looking for in my post last year.

1 Like

Dan, can you tell me how to mod your macro/script to find/select the Macro in the KM Editor given the UUID on the Clipboard?

I've looked at your script, and it seems that it is likely there, I just can't quite figure it out.

Thanks. This is in response to another user's request:

If you want to respond directly, feel free. I was just going to mod your macro/script.

I just responded with some AppleScript and the KM URL scheme methods. I think that’s enough - let me know if it isn’t.

Hey Dan, @DanThomas I noticed that with Keyboard Maestro 10, this macro now gives the following error:

## Error: Invalid index.

Edit: removed additional text because I was posting in two threads at the same time and put it in the wrong spot :laughing:

-Chris

Thanks. I got the unedited text in an email, and I was a little confused. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Haha my bad man, I got so excited with 10 rolling out that I've been all over the place this morning :laughing:

I hear you. I'm holding off until I finish something I'm trying to get finished, because I know the moment I upgrade, I'll lose a week playing with it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes