Pick Up Path of Folder for Macro - Pro Tools

I wonder if "John" will ever reply.....

I made two new macro's for you. One is another updated script that will open the folder containing the current session file.
The other one is the requested macro that will make a date folder in your Bounced Files folder within the folder that you current session is. If the folder exist it does nothing.

Tell me if these two works for you.

Export Clips To Bounced Files within Date Folder.kmmacros (37.2 KB)
Current ProTools Session Folder.kmmacros (54.8 KB)

2 Likes

Fokke you are fantastic! I will tell “John” no need to reply :slight_smile:

I am traveling this week but will try as soon as I get back this coming Monday. Very excited to try this!

Best,

Ray

Thanks will try them later today to if that works for me.

David

Thanks for making theses macros , today was the first time I had a chance to try it out. The Macro "Export Clips to Bounce Files within Date Folder" worked well, I had to just increase the pause a little(.5) to make it run correctly each time.

Thanks

DJ

Great news!

Thanks David,
Which Pause did you had to increase?

@Fokke Sorry I didn't see this back in May of last year.and didn't answer your question. I will look and see where I increase the pause. and let you know. This was a great KM macro that you made. use it every day .

So @Fokke Again sorry for the 8 month late response , But I had changed both pauses from 0.2 to 0.5

DJ

If by John you were referring to me, then I did reply. :wink:

Thank you so much for this, @Fokke ! Works like a charm!

Just one question for a cherry on top: Is there an easy addition to the script for opening the Bounced Files folder of the current session rather than just the project folder?

Thanks again for these two macros, they're saving me tons of time!

I replaced some actions from the AppleScript for KM actions. Now your wanted macro looks like this:

Current ProTools Session Bounced Files Folder.kmmacros (58 KB)

Macro-Image

Keyboard Maestro Export

3 Likes

Works perfectly! Thank you so much for your help, you're amazing!

Works in Logic Pro too! :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

1 Like

Been a while, but worth mentioning that the Search and Replace actions can be replaced by a single Filter action, set to URL Path.

Ah! That's good to know!
Thanks!

Return path to Pro Tools Session.kmmacros (31.2 KB)

1 Like