Red "Plus" when viewing "find image" image?

So I have an action:

I press the spacebar to view the image, and I get this:

Notice the red "plus" in the center of the image? It's not actually in the image (and if you look closely at the first pic, you can see it's not there). The action works fine. I checked other "Found Image" actions that I've had for years, and the same thing happens.

I'm sure I've never seen this before. I even rebooted, then opened only the KM editor, and it still does this.

Has anyone else ever seen this? Is it intentional by KM for some reason? Any ideas? I'm flummoxed.

It wouldn't be a big deal, except I'm trying to make a KM video, and I don't want to have to explain this. If I don't get an answer, I'll have to do some video editing trickery so it doesn't show in the video, which isn't that big of a deal, but... come on! WTH? :rofl:

I'm pretty sure it's showing you where your click will occur on the found image.

-rob.

1 Like

Hi @DanThomas,

I think the red plus is a visual indicator of where KM will click if the image is found.

1 Like

Thanks, guys! Mystery solved.

Wow, I never knew. Moreover, the red cross will appear outside the image if your mouse location is offset to an area outside the image.

1 Like

Just one more example of the great things Peter does, even when we don't know they're there!