Scheduled macro not running

I have a macro to run 2 macros (content backups) at 4am. I tried it first (without the schedule) and it worked, no issues at all. The following day, I notice nothing happened (no backups). On my System Preferences I set the laptop to wake at 3:59am and the macro would start running at 4am. When I tested it with a timer set to a few minutes after I finished creating the macros (let's say 8pm), it worked, but when set to 4am, for some reason it's not working.
Now, this could be something else, not KM, but then there's another issue: sometimes when I run one of the individual macros by itself, at one point I have the action to click a certain coordinate on my screen, the mouse moves to that point, but doesn't click at all. The action at the to menu bar is still running, because the icon is rotating. When I then click it manually, the macro gets unstuck and goes through the rest of the actions. It seems it got stuck, but I don't know why. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. The step where it gets stuck is a Pause Until action where I have it set to find an image on the screen. Should I still have a pause after that just in case?
Pause Until
Pause 1 second (for example)
My question is: is this a good practice that you guys use?

GLOBAL MACRO
Screen Shot 2022-04-25 at 12.35.21 PM

BACKUP TODOIST
Backup Todoist.kmmacros (178.6 KB)

This is where it gets stuck, on the DOWNLOAD action:
Screen Shot 2022-04-25 at 12.53.24 PM