Scheduled Macros Randomly Fail to Start

I have a few macros that run every morning, but about once a week they all just don't run. None of them, and the KM logs show no attempt to run them.

The computer seems to be awake (it wakes on a schedule too) and most days they run fine. Just once a week, they fail to fire. (No, not on the same day. It seems to happen more on Tuesday or Thursdays, but I haven't specifically tracked it.) This is something that has just recently started. They all used to run reliably. Any ideas what could be going on?

1 Like

I've been having the same issue (and others), especially since upgrading my M1 to Ventura.

orc4hire, did you ever find a resolution to this?

The problem hasn't recurred in some time, but I'm not sure what made it go away, unfortunately.

I tried changing the auto-wake time in the Mac system preferences, and tinkered with the launch times of the handful of morning-routing macros I have, but it still happened every now and then...until it didn't. Or at least hasn't in a while. I suspect some bug randomly preventing the Mac from waking when scheduled, but never could prove it.

Okay, I'll try to do the same... thanks!