Set Clipboard to RTF Hyperlink & Plain Text MD Link

I have not used it before and just tried it. It did not add the two blank lines on my side.
I don't know what happened to yours. Did you change anything? If you did, the simplest way might be delete it and reinstall the macro.

1 Like

I ended up making what I needed thanks to troubleshooting with this document. Here is a simplified version of this script for my purpose (auto copy the URL to the clipboard from Microsoft Edge's frontmost window when the page changes title) without a need to have a pop-up. I placed it into a folder that was to trigger with Microsoft Edge only. See attached. It was a lot simpler than what I thought for my purpose.

Grab Microsoft Edge URL.kmmacros (2.8 KB)

That would drive me crazy, because it would interfere with my normal use of copy and paste.

I have a macro with a Hotkey Trigger for Google Chrome, so I can grab a page link at need.

YMMV of course.

-Chris

Yeah it’s a very specific thing that I’m doing where I have to grab a URL and paste it into a document almost immediately. It does still let you copy other things from the webpage after the page loads, like some text on that page for example. Then you can paste it to wherever you want.