Trying to lock vertical coordinates after command+f'ing

Nope. It is going to be up to you to describe in detail how you want to select the "Lead Notes" you want to enter. How do you actually choose? Is it the name of the company, or something else?

I'm not sure what you mean by this. If it wasn't clear, what's being entered into the lead notes text field afterwards is not the issue here, the text being entered in is always the same, I've automated that part by a simple "insert text by typing" action, the only action I haven't been able to automate is hitting the edit button next to lead notes.

You must have missed my point.

I don't care about what you enter into the notes field.
I need to know how you CHOOSE the Edit Lead Notes Icon/Button?
You indicated this web page is a long page with repeating sections, each with its own Edit Notes button, correct. So, if you want to automate selection of the button, we will need to know how you scan the page and choose the one of interest.

Is that clear?

Indeed I did, well I have no clue how to scan the page and choose the edit lead notes icon/button, that's the whole point of the entire post isn't it? I was originally trying to do it with find image feature but that wasn't working, and I thought the only option was finding it with java script but didn't you say you couldn't work with the screenshot and only can work if you get the webpage? If you need the webpage unfortunately we've hit an impasse there because salesforce requires a login.

We seem to be talking past each other here. I'll try one more time, and then leave you to it.

My question is how do you MANUALLY look down the page and identify which note you wish to edit?
In order to automate something, the MANUAL steps must first be clearly defined.
This has nothing to do with JavaScript or Found Image or KM.