Using PROMPT with several option buttons to start other macros?

Hi, I cannot figure out how I can use the KeyboardMaestro Prompt Box to trigger other KeyboardMaestro macros.

This is what I want to do:

I have written 4 macros that automate the settings on my macbookpro, depending on where I am.
For example:

1. As I am in the office, I need the regular settings. So KeyboardMaestro should load all predefined apps.
  2. as I am somewhere around the house I need a different setting (several apps do not need to run, while others should).
  3. as I am on my way (like on a train, etc.) I need even less apps and also do not want them to run, so it will save battery
  4. This option is simply to cancel.

So right now, I am going through these options with several KeyboardMaestro Dialog prompts asking me: 1. Are you in the office? Y/N -> …and so on…

BUT what I want to achive is that I have simply ONE Prompt-Box with 4 Buttons, giving me each of the above options and after choosing, operating like a switch.

I have found the option for a switch, but I do not know how to trigger these via the prompt box.

So how can I have a prompt box with 4 buttons, and depending on what button I press either a speciffic macro starts - or a set of predefined actions will run?

Looking forward to any comment helping me to achieve this.
Thx, Arne

Hey Arne,

Scope this out.

https://wiki.keyboardmaestro.com/action/Prompt_for_User_Input

-Chris

After you’ve read the wiki page, basically create a Prompt action with four buttons, and then use a Switch action with the Result Button variable to select which action you want to do.