Working with the Pomodoro Menulet Application

I don’t know. I was hoping you and the other participants would come up with the title. :slight_smile:

:smile: I tried to change the title but I don't seem to have the ability to do that, I think I read after 60 days it times out from allowing users to do that. I'll leave that up to Peter to update to whatever he feels a better thread title would be.

The moderators can change the title. And although I don’t really consider myself a moderator, I do have some extra rights to try and help tidy things up a little, and I still see the “Pencil” icon next to the title, so we can change it.

However, if you don’t think the title needs to be changed, that’s fine also. It’s quite possible the title is fine, and I don’t know what I’m talking about. That happens more times than when I actually do know what I’m talking about, believe me! (Where’s the UNDO button for real-life?)

I am not seeing a way to do this for the "Deactivate" action there is no option for all macro groups for front application, perhaps there is another way around this. Under macro group it just shows all my macro groups and lets me choose a single group only.

https://wiki.keyboardmaestro.com/action/Activate_Macro_Group?redirect=1

Yeah, that actually would need to include ALL active groups I reckon.

I'm looking into it.

-Chris