2023 20i FOSS awards

Discourse is the engine that runs the KM Forum and is a nominee in the Community and Social category for the 2023 20i FOSS Awards! :partying_face:

For anyone who hasn’t heard of these awards before, here’s the low-down…

The 20i FOSS Awards are here to celebrate the contribution self-hosted Free Open Source Software makes to our lives every day.

From publishing new personal blog posts to managing an entire business, FOSS is the cornerstone for a lot of our daily creativity and productivity.

The quality of this free software also keeps hitting new heights. The 20i FOSS Awards are your chance to recognise all the hard work that goes in to developing the tools we rely on so much.

So, if you think Discourse has played a valuable part in this community (I certainly do), please follow the link and get your vote in. :slight_smile:

20i

20i FOSS Awards

The 20i FOSS Awards are here to celebrate the contribution self-hosted Free Open Source Software makes to our lives every day. The 20i FOSS Awards are your chance to recognise all the hard work that goes in to developing the tools we rely on so much.