I want a macro
so that when i start to review a deck in Anki it should show answer (enabled by press of space key or mouse click on show answer button) after 20 second if i don’t press space key myself and than again
mark card as wrong (enabled by pressing key 1 or mouse click on button again) if i don’t mark as right(same keys as show answer)
hard (key 2 or mouse click on hard button)
easy ( key 4 or mouse click on easy button)
after 20 seconds
and keep repeating the same
I want a macro
Guys , please help , it will benefit lot of people.
this is what i have come up with till now , but problem is if i mark answer myself it will still keep going according to 20 sec timer and sometimes show me card just for few seconds and sometime too long .
Any if no button pressed and than excuse macro will work but i can't find such option , or any better input from you guys ?
Without actually knowing Anki, its hard to offer specific advice.
But general advice:
- The Repeat action will repeat
- You probably want various device key triggers to track the press of the space, 2 or 4 keys. You will find it difficult to detect the user clicking on the Hard or Easy button - you could have a device key trigger on the mouse click and detect the mouse X, Y and determine which button it is, but its probably easier to require that the keystroke be pressed.
So probably something vaguely like:
- Start Deck (Type Space?)
- Pause 0.5 Seconds
- Set variable “Something Happened” to 0
- Pause until “Something Happened” is 1, Timeout after 20 seconds, don’t abort macro
- If “Something Happened” is 0
- Show Answer
- Pause 20 seconds?
Something like that anyway.