AppleScript Set Value of Static Text Not Effective

There is a translation software called eudic, which copies the Chinese selected to the implementation and automatically inputs, but the input content is consistent and does not take effect, the command is as follows:

tell application "System Events"
   tell application process "Eudic"
      tell group 1 of text area 1 of group 1 of UI element 1 of scroll area 1 of front window
         set value of static text 1 to "huangtingzhong"
      end tell
   end tell
end tell

After executing the above script, the contents of the software input box remain unchanged

The screenshot of the software is as follows:

I tested various methods and none of them currently work.

set frontmost to true
      click button "清空" of front group of front UI element of front scroll area of front window
      set value of front text area of front group of front UI element of front scroll area of front window to "huang"
   end tell
end tell

Eudic isn't directly scriptable, so you are having to resort to User Interface scripting.

Instead, try doing it in KM. For example, a "Move or Click Mouse" action that selects the field by clicking the required number of pixels below the double-arrow, a ⌘A "Keystroke" action to select the contents, and an "Insert Text by Pasting" to add your text.

I clicked location in AppleScript, but the click operation still did not take effect, the script is as follows:

click button "清空" of front group of front UI element of front scroll area of front window
      tell front text area of front group of front UI element of front scroll area of front window
         set {xPosition, yPosition} to position
         set {xSize, ySize} to size
      end tell
      tell application "System Events" to click at {xPosition + (xSize div 2), yPosition + (ySize div 2)}
      tell application "System Events" to key code 9 using {command down}
   end tell
end tell

Which is why I suggested you don't do it with AppleScript, but use KM actions instead.

As @Nige_S says, KM actions might be a better route than AS. Here's something to get you started:

Eudic - Input Text.kmmacros (21 KB)

Macro screenshot

Thank you, referring to your scenario, implemented my needs.
翻译-欧亚词典.kmmacros (1.4 MB)

Thanks, via KM is a better option, solved my problem via KM, but I wonder why click operation is not possible via AS.

After configuring focused, you can enter content in the text box

click button "翻 译" of toolbar 1 of front window
		click button "清空" of group 1 of UI element 1 of scroll area 1 of front window
		tell text area 1 of group 1 of UI element 1 of scroll area 1 of front window
			set focused to true
			set value to (the clipboard)
			key code 36
		end tell
	end tell
end tell