Auto Installing a Group of .dmg files?

Hi, I completely re-install MacOS every now and again and wanted to know if there was a way in KM to install a set of .dmg files I have downloaded (I have about 40 .dmg files I need to install one by one when I reimage my machine). Most of them are basic installs... Continue, accept license agreements, type in User password, install etc etc...

I understand this is probably not a simple answer, and I am prepared to learn, but I've googled and searched everywhere for a reasonable answer on how to automate the seemingly repetitive steps of installing simple DMG files.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
M

Perhaps a silly question, but -- why? Reasons may inform a solution.

Otherwise, I suggest you have a look at management software -- something like Munki (free) or JumpCloud (free for up to 10 devices) -- which are really good at this kind of "hands off" device setup. You can ignore 90% of what they do and concentrate on app deployment.

Just off the top of my head...

Maybe you could loop through a bunch of button conditions. This will need some refinement, I'm sure, as not all installers have the same buttons, but it could be a starting point.

Install DMG.kmmacros (29 KB)

Macro screenshot