Automatically fill out a form (in Google Chrome)

Dear KM fans

I want to let KM fill out one of my forms here automatically.
I read in from Peter that Chrome has to accept Java Script Apple Event, so at least the fields in my form show up for example in the action «Set Google Chrome Field to Text».
Nevertheless the action does not fill out the form, an error appears see imageimage

What do I do wrong?
Thank you very much for any suggestion!

Kind regards –
Walter

This worked for me.
Running

• Google Chrome 76.0.3809.132 (3809.132)
  • Keyboard Maestro 9.0.1
  • on macOS 10.14.5 (Mojave)

MACRO:   How To Use Google Forms [Example]

~~~ VER: 1.0    2019-09-04 ~~~
Requires: KM 8.2.4+   macOS 10.11 (El Capitan)+
(Macro was written & tested using KM 9.0+ on macOS 10.14.5 (Mojave))

DOWNLOAD Macro File:

How To Use Google Forms [Example].kmmacros
Note: This Macro was uploaded in a DISABLED state. You must enable before it can be triggered.

Field:
//INPUT[@id="ctl00_UxContentPlaceHolder_FormFiller_FormView_ctl34_6621fe6d_f1cb_4faf_b2fc_b9ce910b16f8"]

Thank you very much for your answer @JMichaelTX , and also for giving me another example macro, which (probably!) brought me to an explanation of my «problem»: These Nintex forms generate for each newly generated form a new field identifier for each field, or at least it looks like.
I have to further examine this!

If there is another element nearby that has a static id then you can construct an XPATH that says essentially "#staticIDelement > child div > next div > span > input". This gets around dynamically generated IDs not being accessible.

Thank you, Vincent, your answer definitely exceeds my knowledge in these things. Maybe I better «wander» through the form with Tab keystrobe and then fill the fields out.
Thank you anyway!
Walter