BBEdit 20% Discount

Hey guys,

Just in case you did not receive this email offer, I wanted to share this with you:

###Buy BBEdit 11 for just US $39.99 (click here) until Jan 10, 2017!

I have been using TextWrangler (free lite version of BBEdit) for years, and it is great!  But BBEdit adds so much more, and I really like to pay to support companies that provide great products that I use. See [BBEdit Comparison Chart](http://www.barebones.com/products/bbedit/comparison.html).

I just bought BBEdit.  I had been planning to make this purchase for some time, but at 20% discount, it is a no-brainer!

####It is highly scriptable, and works very well with Keyboard Maestro.

If you are already a user of BBEdit, please post your thoughts about it below.
3 Likes

Thanks JM,

BBEdit v1.0 came into the world as freeware on April 12, 1992.

It was commercialized in 1993, although there has always been a lite, freeware version known as BBEdit Lite and later as TextWrangler.

I’ve used BBEdit since v1.0. I bought my first copy some time in 1994 and have been a happy upgrader ever since.

BBEdit is one of the most AppleScriptable apps available on the Mac, and that leverages its already huge feature-set to make it enormously powerful, customizable, and flexible.

It runs 24/7 on my system and helps me get a lot of work done.

-Christopher Carsten Stone

3 Likes

Same here, I have been using BBEdit since the dawn of time, long before taking on Keyboard Maestro. It is the first app I install on any Mac, before Keyboard Maestro even. I could not possibly count how many hours I have spent in BBEdit over the years, and how much time it has saved.

2 Likes