I have a macro that has a "Prompt with List" action that uses a list containing emoticons. When filtering this list using certain emoticons i encounter a bug where some emotions are found in the list but some are not.
To demonstrate the bug I made a macro where this happens.
I have this list:
When i do a "prompt with list" action with this list, lines with the are found, but lines with are not.
I found a workaround this, and that is to make a new list out of the original list using a For Each Line routine, so the new list only consist lines that contains the emoticon that i search for.
The edited macro looks like this then:
Note: The "All:" button does not work now. Easy to solve, but this macro is just to explain the workaround i suggest, not to make this macro water proof.
Just what the unicode numbers are, which you provided.
Yes, see how the unicode number has five digits (U+1XXXX) for the shoe. That puts it off the zero plane of unicode characters which includes almost all of them, but not some very late additions. Characters off that plane do not work in all situations because they no longer fit in a wide character (16 bits).