Can't find image in iframe in order to Move Mouse to Found Image

I am trying to move the mouse to (0,0) from a Found Image’s Center and the image is in an iframe which is running a Chrome Extension. Unfortunately, even if I move and click the mouse in the iframe first, it can’t seem to find the image. Is there a way to find images in iframes? If so, are there any examples? I have, of course, tried blurring. I have tried checking Display and only the main frame seems to respond.

Keyboard Maestro does not care about iframes, it does not care how the image got on the screen, it just finds the image on the screen.

To click relative to an image, you use the Mouse Click action, configure it to be relative to a found image, and take a screenshot of the desired area of the screen using Command-Control-Shift-4, and paste it into the image well on the action. The image has to be unique (which includes not being visible in the action if the image is small enough not to be shrunk in the image well) otherwise Keyboard Maestro will not know where to click. The Display option in the action will allow you to see where Keyboard Maestro is matching.

Peter, finding the image seems to depend on the zoom level that Chrome is set to. If the current zoom level is far enough away from the zoom level where the image was taken, KM can’t find it. One workaround is to toggle the zoom level until it is found; is there anything a little more elegant?

Well, yes - Keyboard Maestro searches for an image on the screen. If that image is altered in any way (rotated, skewed, scaled, colored, etc) then it will likely not be found.