Checkboxes to Fill in Meeting Attendees

Hello,

I’m just looking for a simple template that will start a blank page for taking notes in meetings. Part of this hopefully will be to check off attendees present at the meeting. This will be a limited number of people, always the same potential group.

Is there a way to have user input where boxes are checked for those present and the snippet fills in text only if the names are checked. The rest of the text areas would be routine pasting.

Thanks

SC

I use Evernote (ver 7.14) for this.
I have a custom template I built, but Evernote also provided a number of templates. I'm pretty sure "Meeting Notes" is one of them.

If you already have Evernote installed, and it is a version < 10, then I strongly recommend that you do NOT upgrade to Ver 10+.

Here is what my template looks like. Of course, you can change it in any way you want:

Hey @schiasson,

Look at the Prompt for User Input action.

This is an easy enough problem to solve once you know how, but it's not quite as simple as you might think.

Here's an example to get you started.

There are some subtleties involved, so feel free to ask questions – but read through the wiki page above carefully first.

Meeting Attendee Notes v1.00.kmmacros (11 KB)

-Chris