Click First of Set of Images Found

I often find myself clicking on the same half-dozen buttons every day (either on webpages, VPN connection notices, alerts, etc.) that I’d like to be able to click on with a middle-mouse button click – i.e., I middle click the mouse button, and it clicks the first image out of a set that it finds.

Is this doable with KM? I know I can have it click on a single image, but I'm not sure how to have it check the screen for any of 6-10 images and click on the first one it finds.

Doable? Yes.

See: Found Image

I knew about the Found Image feature, but I have no idea how to make it work through my list of images and to click the first one it finds.

My first thought was to have it Find the image and store the location in a variable, but I can't find any way to click at an x,y point defined by a variable.

Then I thought I'd use click at found image, but I can't think of any way to have it stop if it succeeds and continue the macro if it fails.

You can do something like this:

WORKING – Found Image.kmmacros (25 KB)

Macro Image

Keyboard Maestro Export

That's it! I didn't realize that the %FoundImage% token gets populated even in the conditional use. Thanks!

1 Like