Hi! After being inspired by the new clipboard filtering and trigger possibilities, I’ve moved from using Alfred’s clipboard history to KM’s, and seems to be paying off!
Apologies if these have been answered elsewhere, I first tried to find the answers in the forum and documentation, honest!
• With “Save Clipboard History to Disk” enabled, how long does it keep clipboard entries around before deleting, and are there options somewhere for managing this?
• Is there a way to limit the size of the files retained on the clipboard to avoid it getting bogged down?
• In the spirit of keeping hands on keyboard, is there a keyboard shortcut to access the gears dropdown menu for an item without clicking?
• Feature suggestion: Allow dragging of an image from history switcher to finder folder to create a new file.
- And/or add a menu item to allow images to be saved to disk. Or is this best done by creating a clipboard filter macro with the “write to file” action?
Thanks in advance!