Clipboard Switchers while working in Fullscreen

Hi, I’m new here, so I’m sorry for any inconvenience it may cause. :slight_smile:

My working setup is 2 monitors, IntelliJ IDEA in Fullscreen Mode on the primary monitor, working tools on the secondary monitor. Whenever I’m invoking Clipboard Switchers, they always appear on the secondary monitor, if I’m in the fullscreen mode. I can drag them to my primary monitor, but next time I’m opening them, they’re back on the secondary monitor.

I’ve tried to tweak macro a bit to position Clipboard Switcher windows, but KM somewhy can’t find those windows.

I can live with Clipboard Switchers on another monitor, but that’s pretty inconvenient.

Is there any solution or workaround for that?

It is never an inconvenience to ask a question, that is what the forum is primarily for.

Keyboard Maestro remembers the location of the switchers and asks the system to put them back there, but I would guess the system is deciding that you are in full screen on that monitor and deciding that is not a good idea.

I'm not sure there is any way that could be resolved. I'll try to take a look and see if I can do anything about it, but this sort of behaviour tends to be opaque as far as what the system is going to do.

Thanks, Peter that would be great. Maybe it would be possible to specify exact Clipboard Switcher position, maybe it can be resolved somehow else.

Anyway - thanks for your support and looking into it!