Congratulations Peter

Congratulations and thank you Peter for version 9 and its many enhancements

10 Likes

Here, here, I concur! Raise a beer to the Aussie down-under.

9 Likes

Peter, fantastic work! Congrats all around.

3 Likes

Woo-hoo!

I am really looking forward/do not have the time for this!

First-world problems are the best!

Here's a fun fact: I would buy this update sight-unseen, just based on past performance. But I need to dig into the new features...

1 Like

The Mac is already the best computer by far and Keyboard Maestro takes it to an even higher level. Thank you Peter for continuing to develop your fantastic app.

1 Like

@peternlewis's an Aussie ?

Yes, very Australian. I'd say “born and bred”, but actually I was born in Jamaica, and grew up in Canada before moving to Australia many decades ago.

3 Likes

What accent do you have ?

I don't have an accent, you have an accent!

Seriously tho, Australians can usually pick up my Canadian accent (and on bad days, call it an American accent), but everyone else would primarily hear an Australian accent.

4 Likes

Thanks and Congrats, Peter! Keyboard Maestro is one of the few apps that I buy an upgrade sight unseen, and without even reading the tin. KM is truly a life-improving product, and you are improving lives around the world.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Thanks @peternlewis and keep up the very good work!

1 Like

@peternlewis Didn’t wait a day to upgrade.

1 Like

He's an international man of mystery!

1 Like

Thanks a LOT Peter, very nice enhancements. I upgraded without any hesitation, you owe it big time.

1 Like

I want to say thank you too. I saw the notice come in and am grateful for reasonable upgrade prices, prices so reasonable I want to pay it just to support the author regardless of whether I really need the new features or not (and I'm sure I will grow into them).

Thank you for a fantastic and indispensable app.

1 Like

He's one of ours then! Nobody else can claim him. He even said he has a Canadian accent. That's definitive, eh!