Hi, I have been digging this forum to find if anything similar to this exist.
If there is one, I apologise.
My requirement would be,
If there were multiple folders that are named without any sort of pattern or sorting in one location
and if there are other multiple files (not folders this time)
Is there any way to copy and paste those multiple filenames into another files in the other location?
To simplify whole procedure would be
- Let's say There are 30 folders with 30 different random names each
- Copy those 30 different random names
- There are 30 files in another folder (These files likely to have numberings if it helps? but they are files not folder)
- Rename those 30 selected files each
- Now there are 30 folders and 30 files in different locations with same name
There is one for PC which I find extremely useful but I cannot find one for Mac, please do recommend if there is?
Thank you so much...