Copy Text. Send it to ChatGPT to correct it

Hi,

I am a teacher with more than 200 students! I write messages to parents very often, but I don't always have time to correct my grammar as I would like. Usually, I write something, then open ChatGPT and ask it to "Correct this email for a parent of a student." I do the same in French: "Corrige cet email pour un parent d'un élève." I live in Quebec.

I would like to write a text, copy it, and then have a shortcut that opens the ChatGPT website and pastes my text automatically so that ChatGPT can correct the message. That would help me a lot.

I tried using the "Open URL" action, but I don't know how to append the clipboard content. Could someone please help me figure this out?

Thanks a lot.

I've been wanting to do something like you want to do for several months, but I've decided to wait until Apple AI arrives (Sequoia is available in 5 days, I think) because any code that does this sort of macro could be obsolete very quickly. In any case, do you have a paid subscription with OpenAI? You'll probably need it because OpenAI stops answering my questions after about a dozen questions.