I need to copy strings from differents sources and positions to clipboard and fill the corresponding vars which I can use later in templates.
I've created the following macro:
- Action 1: Show notification what to copy
- Action 2: Pause until clipboard content is changed by a manual copy from outside the macro of the desired text.
- Action 3: Place the copied text into the variable.
- Action 4: Just for testing purpose to show the content of the filled variable.
- Followed again by action 1 for the next variable string etc.
I know I can do this by filing the variables via user prompt, but would like to avoid pasting into the prompted fields dialog. Can anyone point me to the right direction?
ask Vars.kmmacros (3.5 KB)