Create Folder From Filename, Move File to New Folder

In addition to @Nr.5-need_input's questions...

• Is the macro triggering when you press the button on your Stream Deck? Press the button then look at the last entries in the KM Engine log -- the easiest route to that is the Editor's "Help" menu then "Open Logs Folder"
  • Does the log show any errors? You might have missed the Notification, or have Notifications turned off
  • Does the macro run via the Run button in the Editor?
  • Have you tried the Editor's "Interactive Help" (also in the "Help" menu)

I don't use Path Finder -- does it have the Finder's folder "disclosure triangle" feature? If so and you are selecting files//folders inside "disclosed" folders the macro will break -- try "properly" opening folders instead.

Sorry I was using the finder version by mistake
The path finder version works great! Thankyou for your time and patience.

Hey Andy :wave:

That was maybe a big Mistake - no doubt … I‘ve made such mistakes very often and it still happens sometimes.

Great my Macro works for you out of the box as it is … should there be any issue some day .. try to add pause actions to catch up the issue.

If this will not help just message me.

Greetings From Germany :de:

Tobias

Hi Tobias
Thank you for kindly sharing this great macro.
I will try to add an action at the start to activate a droplet from my rename app.
and possibly a modification to work on multiple items.

Greetings from England :uk:
Andy

Hello Andy :wave:

If you do this the macro looses its focus on the selected items. Do your applet stuff separately or at the end of my macro.

This is something the macro already supports.

Greetings from Germany :de:

Tobias