Mac OS X
Cmd-` cycles through windows of the same application. It comes in handy sometimes, but it tends to get in the way when I’m using Chrome and have 8+ windows open at once.
I’d like to do something similar for switching windows, only with the signed in google account.
- 2 Chrome windows are open, signed into my personal google account.
- 2 more windows are signed into my work account.
- If I’m currently focused on a personal window, I want to be able to focus directly on the next personal window, taking the work windows out of the equation.
- Vice versa for work windows or any other account.
- Are there any features in Keyboard Maestro that will help me do this?
- Can I pull any of the google account info using AppleScripts?
- Activate Window Switcher - this action provides a list of windows for each application. It’s close to what I want to do but not exact. I’d like something that inspects the google account of the window. Also having to read a list of windows slows me down.