Determine string length

I’m sure there is an easy way to this, but it has me stumped and I have not been able to find an answer online. I set a text variable (pagetitle) to %SafariTitle%. I could have used a clipboard instead of a variable. How do I find the length of that text variable and return that length as a number?
The LENGTH() function has me stumped because I cannot find any proper syntax examples. The Filter Named Clipboard with character count action doesn’t seem to do anything - at least I cannot see how to return it’s result. Ultimately, I want to set a variable to the length of %SafariTitle%.
Thanks in advance.

Filter with Character Count is the easiest way to do this:

It will work equally well with the Clipboard as with a Variable.

The LENGTH() function is a special context sensitive function that only works in a few actions, like the Apply Style action, returning the length of the processed text (so, for example, you could have the text size be dependent on the length of the text). It is not helpful for this usage case. A function could not work for this because the calculation system works only with numbers, though I suppose it would be possible to make LENGTH(Var) work, but strings are not used anywhere in numeric calculations.

Thanks for the fast reply. It’s all clear now.