Did Image on Screen Change macro?

I need to code a macro which will run in the background when a specific app (MS Teams) is running and check a particular portion of the screen to see if it changes, if it does, I need to play a sound and have the macro check for another change. I have figured out how to find where on the screen the image I need is (it can be in different parts of the screen at times) and how to extract the image to a clipboard. Thereafter, I am at a loss as to how to figure out if the new image scraped has changed. With variables it is simple: A=current value, run action, set B=result, check if A=B. I have no idea how to do this with images in KM. It feels like images have to be dealt with Clipboards but I can't figure out how to code the "if Clipboard 5 is not equal to Clipboard 4" or "assign Clipboard 4 to variable A and do a is A=to Clipboard 5" type of check. I tried the CLIPBOARDSEED() function but cannot figure it out. Can you guys help with this? Here is the code:

Thank You in advance.

Alex

Hi @aeg, just a thought - if you save the images as files then can you just compare the sizes of the files?