Does WordPress provide hosting?

I am going to start a new blog niche in technology. I have just bought the domain ..anyone let me know if you install the WordPress. will it provide me the hosting as well?

There are two options:

WordPress.org will let you download and install the WordPress software to run on a server of your own choosing. The WordPress software is free. The server costs are up to you.

WordPress.com will host your WordPress blog for you, for a fee, but they will take care of keeping it up to date and running smoothly.

WordPress.com is where I host http://rhymeswithdiploma.com because I got tired of dealing with managing server software for hosting my site. I think Iā€™m paying like $8/month or something like that.

2 Likes

Simply such sites will provide you hosting as well. Only you need to pay reasonable charges & you can have it with security services.

adding to @tjluoma: Wordpress.com offers a free option, but no domain included.
For a fee, there's also A Small Orange and others, but Wordpress.com is the easiest to get started.

1 Like

This question is unrelated to Keyboard Maestro. In the future, please post topics not related to KM in the Outback Lounge.