I had a simple macro that would:
- Simulate keystroke: space (to preview file)
- Siimulate keystroke: ⇧⌃⌘4 (enable screenshot and save to clipboard)
- Move and Click and Drag an area relative to found image (take screenshot of part of the open quick look window)
After updating to Mojave, the "Drag" part of "Click and Drag" no longer works. If I remove the simulate keystroke action prior to the click and drag action, the drag part works.
- Toggling the accessibility permissions for Keyboard Maestro and Keyboard Maestro Engine and restarting.
- tccutil reset Accessibility
- Deleting KM and downloading a fresh copy
Can anyone give me a suggestion on a new way to do this? Using the Screen Capture action doesn't work for what I need, because the quick look window opens in different spots on the screen. Space bar after screenshot keystroke to select the quicklook window doesn't work either, because it leaves large margins around the screenshot.
I appreciate any suggestions!