Dragging virtual dials

Hi all! I'm trying to figure out KM and I'm loving it so far, but there's one thing I haven't been able to figure out yet.

These are controls in Davinci Resolve, and I want to control them using a MIDI controller. I can turn knobs, which basically can rapidly execute macro's after another, with both directions triggering a different event.

Now what I want to do is, when I turn a knob, it to grab 1 of the bottom dials (each knob 1 of 4, or when holding different buttons they each grab a different dial), and it to drag (click and hold) to the left when I turn my knob left, and drag right when I turn it right.

The dial also responds to scrolling, but for me that isn't precise enough.
BTW, when dragging the dial, all 4 of the numbers above increase or decrease, maybe that helps in the solution...

Any help on how I could achieve this?
I was thinking maybe an applescript or so can grab all 4 of the numbers, and change the value of all 4 at the same time as I turn the knob, but I have no knowledge of applescript...

While I'm here, I'd also like a function where it grabs the white dot in the center (while holding a MIDI button?), and 1 knob moves it left and right, and another knob moves it up and down.