Emulate Mercury Mover with Keyboard Maestro?

There was a Preference Pane called Mercury Mover that allowed you to resize windows using the arrow keys. Has anyone done something similar with Keyboard Maestro?

See if this gets you started (note: I didn't read the entire thread):

Hey John,

I still use MercuryMover, and when it dies I’ll probably switch to Moom.

But Keyboard Maestro has very powerful window management features.

I use them some and AppleScript a lot.

-Chris

I wasn’t able to get Mercury Mover to work in EL Cap. (10.11) so I assumed it was broken. I think you mentioned you were using Yosemite or do I have you confused with someone else? I would like to know if it will even run. When I installed it and ran it the finder crashed as I was trying to set trust in the accessibility panel.

Hey John,

You’re mistaking me for someone else.

I’ve run El Capitan since it came out, although I only upgraded to Yo’bug’ite because it was required for Keyboard Maestro 7.

I ran MercuryMover perfectly well on 10.10, and it runs fine on OSX 10.11.6.

-Chris

Chris is there a trusted site to download another copy? Maybe my copy is corrupted.

Hey John,

I always archive software I use, because you never know when it will not be available online.

The download link here is legit:

-Chris

I do too, and come to think of it. I think this calls for another Macro to shuttle stuff in the download folder to my NAS. Thanks for the link!

UPDATE: 07/25/2016 10:31 PM It seems this one also has problems. I think it’s because they moved the panel in System Preference from Accessibility to “Security & Privacy”. After I enable it the system preferences window will not allow me to click or select anything and my only option is to quit system preferences. So you are still using this?