Error: Assertion Failed: enginePath

My company utilizes a product called Sentinel 1 (S1) to manage allowed applications. When I applied the 11.0.3 update it triggered an alert on S1 that I was loading malicous software. I'm told the application has since been whitelisted, but my macros are not executing and I'm seeing this in the Editor.log file:

Assertion Failed: enginePath, file: …/Source/App/KMAppDelegate.mm:194, value: 0

I've rebooted, flipped off/off accessibility in System Settings, etc. Is there something I can do to reenable the Macros?

Unfortunately, Sentinel One has, for years, incorrectly corrupted the Keyboard Maestro Engine.

You need to complain to Sentinel One, white list Keyboard Maestro (or the Keyboard Maestro Engine), and download a fresh copy from our web site.

Hi @Sparky ,
did you manage to get it working?
My IT people have supposedly white listed keyboard maestro but I still have issues, and now when i download a fresh copy it still is detected as a quarantined file
Paul

Hi Paul - With help from my company's security team I was able to get KM working on Sonoma running SentinelOne (S1). We went through a few iterations of them making changes and me testing before it worked. Before the last iteration I sent them a screenshot of the exploded Keyboard Maestro package contents showing the multiple executables in play, so maybe that helped. I also sent them a snippet from another thread in the forum from an IT administrator who commented that he resolved the issue. My reasoning for including that post was to prove 1) this is a known issue with KM and S1, and 2) another IT professional was able to figure it out, so this wasn't just me complaining about my one-off install. Unfortunately I don't know what they eventually changed otherwise I would pass that along, but we did get it to work. Good luck.