I won't say this is impossible, but it is very challenging, because Evernote does NOT directly expose the images to scripting.
What could be done is to manually process one EN Note at a time. In each Note, move the mouse over the image, or select the image, and trigger a macro which will process the image.
Here is a macro I use to right-click on the image and select "SnagIT", which I then confirm by pressing RETURN.
Of course, you could use any image processing you want instead of opening in SnagIT. I'll leave that up to you and/or others to determine.
MACRO: [EN] Open Evernote Note Image in SnagIT
~~~ VER: 2.0 2016-11-04 ~~~
[EN] Open Evernote Note Image in SnagIT.kmmacros (30 KB)
Note: This Macro was uploaded in a DISABLED state. You must enable before it can be triggered.
- Select the "SnagIT" app to OPEN the Image Under the Mouse Position, in an Evernote Note
HOW TO USE:
- In an Evernote Note, Position the Mouse over the Image you want to edit in SnagIT
- Trigger this macro.
- It will select "SnagIT" in the Context Menu
- Do ONE of the Following:
- Press RETURN to Open the Image in SnagIT
- Press ESC to CANCEL the process/macro
- Use ARROW keys to select another app, and press RETURN
- IF the Image is NOT Found, a notification and sound is provided.
- I suggest
- Macro Group: Put in Group that is restricted to Evernote.
- FOUND IMAGE
- Most likely you will need to replace the image used in the "IF Copy Image is Found.." with an image of the "Copy Image" in the Context menu on your system.
- You may also need to adjust the "fuzziness" of the Found Image Condition to work on your Mac.
WHAT IT DOES:
- It searches for the image of "Copy Image" in the Context (Right-click) menu
- It uses the KM enhanced, detailed, image search limited to a small area
- After the Image is Found, a "RIGHT-CLICK" of the mouse is issued.
- Then, using keystrokes,
- "Open With" is selected
- RIGHT-ARROW to open the submenu
- "Snagit" to select the SnagIT app
- It is then ready for you to press RETURN or ESC
- If the image is NOT found, a notification with sound is provided.
TAGS: @FoundImage @Evernote @Snagit @Image
* Any Action in magenta color is designed to be changed by end-user
* This macro uses Google Search and Google Chrome, but can be easily changed
ACTION COLOR CODES
* To facilitate the reading, customizing, and maintenance of this macro,
key Actions are colored as follows:
* GREEN -- Key Comments designed to highlight main sections of macro
* MAGENTA -- Actions designed to be customized by user
* YELLOW -- Primary Actions (usually the main purpose of the macro)
* ORANGE -- Actions that permanently destroy Varibles or Clipboards
(1) Keyboard Maestro Ver 7.2.1+
(2) Yosemite (10.10.5)+