Excel prepend and paste macro

I wrote a macro to help make a list of all available keyboard shortcuts in Excel.

I have the initial list on the right with all SINGLE keys and then I used a user input macro to get the Prefix (modifier keys) and the Start & End lines in Excel.

It copies the field. moves over 2 spaces (see my excel sheet screenshot) and then pastes the prepended text. Then it hits return and moves back over to start again.

Maybe you can modify it to help with this kind of task. You could take out the arrow keys or have it go to any field by adding more "Move to" commands. I had a difficult time with "Paste" and "Type" as the paste command wasn't returning the prepended text, only the copied text.

Quick note
You might have to disable "Auto Complete" in Excel's Prefs for it to work properly. I had some entries that were similar and it auto completed them to the wrong entry.

Excel prepend and paste macro (User Input).kmmacros (5.8 KB)

Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 11.06.28 AM

Upon more testing...

The only issue this macro runs into is with the word "Return" as the clipboard variable. For some reason it executes a return instead of pasting it...